RV Park & Campground in Lava Hot Springs
Portneuf Bend Campground is located along the Portneuf River on Blazer Highway just a short distance north and east of Lava Hot Springs. Camp sites are spacious and have individual fire rings and picnic tables. Electrical hook-ups are available at some camp sites. Water is available at centrally located water hydrants within the campground. Sewer is not available on the campground. Public dump stations are located nearby.
Fishing along the Portneuf River from the campground is allowed during fishing season but remember, a valid Idaho fishing license is required. Relax, enjoy the quiet of the country, the whistle of the trains and the sounds of the river. Restaurants, swim pool and hot baths, gift shops, grocery store, gas station, post office, golf course and other services are all near by in the City of Lava and its immediate impact area.
- Please call for reservations – 208-530-1595
- Camp sites with power hookup are available for 1-RV “or” tent with 1-vehicle. Dry camp sites are available for 1-RV “or” tent with 1-vehicle.
- Up to 4-people per RV or tent is included with the rate.
- Additional vehicles or tents on a camp site must be pre-approved and will incur additional charges.
- Please call for information.
- Stop by campers are welcome but reservations are required to guarantee a camp site.
- Camping In Lava Hot Springs is Fun!